Friday 4 October 2013

The Oath

As a member and a practitioner of Tae Kwon Do. We must sworn an oath, not just pledge our loyalty and allegiance to the organization but also making a promise not to misuse the martial art as well. Below is the the oath that will be taken by the members of ITF, GTF.

ITF Tae Kwon Do Oath

1. I shall observe the tenets of Taekwon-Do
2. I shall respect the instructor and seniors
3. I shall never misuse Taekwon-Do
4. I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
5. I shall build a more peaceful world

GTF Tae Kwon Do Oath
As a member of the Global Taekwon-Do Federation, I shall:
1. Respect rank and seniors
2. Be courteous to others
3. Be loyal and trustworthy
4. Strive for world peace and harmony
5. Act in the true spirit of Taekwon-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment